We just usually cool our beloved wines on our fridge. This is because we consume it for our personal use. But the problem is if you own a coffee bar, things can get different.
Customers prefer wines that are “properly cooled”. It makes them enjoy the wine more because it is at their right temperature.
Regarding that, wine coolers will come in handy. They are the best in cooling beverages particularly liquors.
Choosing the right one can be tricky at times. So you might need this guide on how to choose a wine cooler for a coffee bar easily.
There are several factors to choose from. They will allow you to have the best temperature every time you drink your favorite liquors.
When choosing a wine cooler here are the most important factors to look for.
- Durability: It is important that you know if the particular wine cooler is durable or not. This will give you a guarantee that it will not break down easily. Thus, you’ll be able to enjoy that wine cooler for extended periods.
- Size: Depending on the number of wines or beverages that you’ll put inside will determine the size that you need. It is always the more load, the bigger capacity that you will need.
- Power consumption: You do not want to pay a large sum of money for electricity just because of your wine cooler. Since you are running a business, you must put its consumption into consideration. You might want to find something that is more energy-efficient to maximize your profit.
- Features: You might want to know the features of the wine cooler that you will about to buy. This will let you know if that particular wine cooler is much comfortable to use.
- Warranty: Know if the wine cooler has a warranty. It will give you some sort of protection in case there are unwanted scenarios in the product. Some of the following are issues, wrong items, etc.
- Pricing: Get to know your budget first. How much are you willing to pay for a wine cooler? This will let you know if the particular wine cooler fits your budget or not.
The type of the wine cooler is also included in the factor. It is the last but not the least on this list.
- Under-counter: This type is the one that you want to put in your kitchen. This is because they are a perfect fit beneath our kitchen cabinets. It is also advisable to use them if you have tight floor space. Just be sure that the cabinet is just near an electrical outlet.
- Freestanding fridge: This is the best for cooling beers in receiving rooms. It is easy to access most especially when you have parties. Aside from beers, it is also the best type to put on your sodas and juices.
- Solid-door under-counter: This is great for outdoor kitchens. They are very versatile to outdoor temperatures. It is the ones that people use if they frequently host a barbecue party. This is where various beverages can be stored to make that barbecue party of yours more awesome.
What type to choose for your coffee bar?
It will be the best choice if you will opt for the under-counter wine coolers for your coffee bar. This is because they are discreet and can be placed easily beneath the cabinets.
They are not space-consuming too that is why many coffee bar owners love them! Also, they are known to perform well compared to their counterparts. So if you have a coffee bar business then this will be a great choice for you. Beside, you should also consider choosing between compressor wine coolers vs. thermoelectric wine coolers. With us, the best thermoelectric wine coolers is the right choice for coffee bar. You should be able to cool your wine and other beverages without any effort at all.
The factors that comprise your way of choice for the best wine cooler for your coffee bar are important. It will give you the satisfaction that you will need in cooling your favorite wines. This will attract more customers and will make you satisfied too as an individual. Keep in mind that you should check out the brand too before buying. It will give you an idea of whether the brand is worthy of your trust or not.